Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Journey Home begins


I was so excited this morning knowing that Loralee is heading to Kampala to get Ethan today. Hopefully all will go smoothly and he will be home within the week. I know that the kids are over the moon excited for their family to be re-united. My thoughts have been of almost nothing but Ethan, and how this will all be so new for him. I hope that he adjusts to all the love and care that he is in for.....somehow I think he will. Can't wait for new pictures and such so that we can see him. My trip down there is up in the air at the moment. I can't really go until they get home and get him settled. Then I am headed that direction.


How lucky we are to have him!

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

What a great Fourth of July present!

MommaRose said...

WELCOME WELCOME LITTLE ETHAN! You will fit is nicely with the rest of the crazy boys. Congratulations to you grandma to be. Our prayers for your safe trip home and your safe trip to see him.