Sunday, July 8, 2007

OUR BOY


I am so happy to report that Ethan Alexander Lewis arrived and became a U.S citizen on Saturday the 7th of July. Loralee called me from Michigan when they arrived and came through customs. I missed the call unfortunately but did later visit with both Lee and Loralee on the phone when Loralee arrived with Ethan in Dallas. They had just gotten home.


She reports that he was an angel the whole long trip and that everyone on the planes were helpful and smitten with Ethan. She said that when she came through customs, the person said," when I stamp this, he will officially be a U.S. Citizen." Loralee cried and I cried when she told me that. Can you believe after all these months, he is finally with his parents?


Soon, we will have new photos to post but for now, here is one of the old ones that shows his wonderful sweet personality. WELCOME ETHAN!

1 comment:

Williams Family Dirt said...

I cried just reading that, what a miracle he is! Congratulations, to all.