Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh how time flys


Thought I should at least add a little something to the blogspot that I have for so long neglected. I am just wanted to say how blessed I am to have my children and grandchildren, and loved ones. I check in often to see how they are doing on their blogs. I suppose if I were better at this they would also check in more often on mine.

Life got really busy with work and I am trying to prioritize my life a bit better by learning to be grateful for the many blessings I have and to pay attention to them in meaningful ways.

With love to all of you!

Mom Wilkins

3 comments:

Loralee said...

We love you too!!!!!!!!!!!

Williams Family Dirt said...

I am so glad you posted! We love you and miss you too!

MommaRose said...

So glad to see your smiling face! We love you and miss you too! Please take care and lets us know what you are doing on your wild adventures!